How does the Control System WIMCONTROL work?
The WIMCONTROL contains embedded software WIMSERVER providing in addition to many other features evaluation of weighing results.
It ensures static or dynamic Weighing vehicles in Motion including communication with client applications running in other separate units such as laptop, PC, tablet or smart phone.
The client communication is protected by secured protocol.
Main benefits with using the WIMCONTROL
WIMCONTROL - the heart of any Weigh-in-Motion application
- WIMCONTROL is a control system especially designed for building of WIM systems of any operating speeds or static axle weighing.
- WIMCONTROL gives you flexibility in connection of various weighing sensors, inductive loops, barriers, thermal sensors etc. into one unit.
- WIMCONTROL is supported by software client applications running under Windows or Linux based operation systems.
The Smart Indicator WIMCONTROL provides weighing data to the parent system. Here are basic data gained from weighing vehicles:
- Wheel & Axle load
- Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW)
- Wheelbase & number of axles
- Other weight vehicle parameters
- Total vehicle length
- Speed of vehicles
- Intervals between vehicles
- Date and time of vehicle's passage
- Driving direction
- Number of vehicles per period
WIMCONTROL uses these tools to ensure the operation and evaluation of the weighing system data:
- Multilevel access passwords
- Controlling output peripherals
- Communication with Supervision Systems
- Tools for Law Enforcement
- Tools for Trade Weighing
- API interface for other utilization
- Tools for calibration and verification